1. Happy, most of the times.
2. Addicted to blogging.
3. A travel loving kinda person.
4. An undying supporter of all things female. Go girl power!
5. Trying my best to be ambidextrous. Can write with my left hand, albeit like a 5 year old, still will die trying.
6. Of the opinion that my own handwriting is swell.
7. Always scribbling me name all over a pad when I’m bored.
8. Someone who can finish a whole bottle of wine all by myself.
9. Easy going and a tad laid back.
10. A book worm-tail.
11. In possession of a short attention span as well as a selective memory, give or take.
12. Usually doing everything at once.
13. Extremely impulsive. I know for sure that some day in the future, I’m going to slap my forehead and say – Doh! What the hell was I thinking back then!
14. Afraid of growing old. I’m quite envious to see young people strut their stuff.
15. A Robin Williams fan. The Birdcage is my favourite movie although for the eclectic celebration of dance, I have no idea what type Fosse, Martha Graham or Twyla are.
16. Not one to have a lot of original ideas. So I borrowed this list from a really cool blog here.
17. A kind reader suggested I put #17 as ‘write well’. I’m vain enough to go by that suggestion without a hint of protest. In a nutshell, point 17 = vain.
18. Happy to be surrounded by funny people.
19. Usually smart mouthing most of the time. Lands me in trouble more often than I realize.
20. Prone to losing my temper when I can afford it.
21. Going to cry like Joey on my 30th birthday – Why God, why? Why’re you doing this to me??? (Update: Been there, done that. I dont know how I survived)
22. Also going to wallop anyone who asks me when that is. (List of beaten up people in Appendix A)
23. A Scrabble playing addict. I lose most of the times but other than that, I think its a really fun game.
24. Saying I dont care on a regular basis.
25. Also an internet addict. Most people crib about my toxic net dependancy. Unfailingly, I dont care.
26. An avid DVD collector. There are several DVD borrower nemesis among my friends though so that means my collection never grows.
27. An ironic linguist. I can speak passable Malayalam, thanks to my college days in Calicut, Kerala although I cannot speak my supposed mother tongue. I did say ironic, didnt I?
28. Always trying to learn from my mistakes. Back in college, like the Malayali staff used to say – Sometimes I am learning from my mistakes. Sometimes I am not learning from my mistakes.
29. Smart-talking and loud-mouthing most of the time, thereby getting on people’s nerves once in a while.
30. Prone to acting like a spoilt brat the rest of times.
31. Former Queen of Stupid Things. Currently trying my best not to resume office at any cost.
32. Loyal to friends and enemies alike.
33. Still not able to take this list all the way to 50 even in
two years lost track of time now.
Come back to check in about 4.