You’ll probably have to be:
1. A loud, fight-loving vixen who would offer to thrash others in the very next minute. Should be able to gesture like mad, flailing arms and point fingers at the other person’s face continuously till her opponent walks off. Should latch on to one guy and make him a body guard of sorts.
2. Cute guy who should want to forever be at the vixen’s side. Should aim to mediate her fights with other girls and come between the two warring parties so that no one actually gets beaten up in the bargain. Naturally, this will cause the other girls to dislike him immensely and put him on the spot light whenever a particularly nasty task has to be performed. Ouch.
3. A rainbow coloured peacock with makeup to match. To be the group air head with vacant expression and blank smile. Should dress horrendously to suit weird personality. Will be one of the first people to be wanted to be voted out but will probably stay till the end because “she belongs to no one”.
4. Several bitchy girls whose main aim will be to gossip about the others, plot and scheme and basically act infuriatingly catty. Side with like-minded personalities and form groups among each other. Pick a couple of guys who’d probably like them but not so much that they’d sacrifice themselves for the girls in the end.
5. A real stupid guy who wears shoes that hasnt been released in India till now and whose accent goes awry after a couple of sentences. Should be able to embarass himself thoroughly on national television. And talk poor english such as I got 3 shots in the middle of my both legs. Maybe mistake Roadies for the grand circus, in all probability.
There are so many freaks and confused souls on MTV Roadies 6 this time that I’m beginning to wonder if this is really Roadies I’m watching. And since reality shows this time around means painful humiliation and absurd tasks, I for one am not missing even one episode.
With all the cat-fights, name-calling, abuse-flinging adventure ride in store, I would recommend you not to miss the show either. This time seems to be Hell Down Under indeed, much pun intended after the last task!
I had been avoiding mentioning this show for sometime now but what the heck – its my blog and I can write about anything I want, right? I watch Splitsvilla every saturday evening at 7 pm. Why? Because Roadies 5.0 spoilt me and my fingers automatically switch on MTV at that time. Plus its got Rannvijay and Raghu in it, whats not to like???
Anyone can plainly see that its an Indianised version of The Bachelor and although many may comment about the show being degrading to women and so on, I dont think these women really care about what people think. So, everyone needs to lighten up. If the show offends you, dont watch it – period.
One thing for MTV – its sure coming up with a lot of interesting shows while all channel V does is permanently display a Get Gorgeous 5 tag on its bottom screen. Nice work, MTV!
My favourite Splitsvilla girl is Hannah. I think she’s divinely beautiful although she’s got a voice that could kill. Or at least split eardrums. Of the two boys, I like Vishal better even though I didnt watch Roadies 4. He’s cute but I like Rannvijay best, if you really ask me.
And with Raghu appearing on the show from time to time, its entertainment guaranteed. If anyone wants to know where I’ll be the next couple of saturdays at 7pm, you’ll know where to find me.
So Ashutosh finally wins Roadies 5.0 and I still dont know why Sonel chose him as the winner instead of Nihal. I mean, if someone voted me out, I’d be more than glad to pay them in the same coin. I bet Nihal was so sure that Sonel would pick him because of the same reason. Damn shame.
It didnt help that I’d already read stupid spoilers in Orkut before and that I knew beforehand that Ashutosh was the winner. That didnt stop me from watching the show though. It was fun getting to know all the roadies.
The well deserved slap to Shambhavi was a tad sadistic, in my opinion. I mean, the crew can cry itself hoarse that the whole thing wasnt intentional and especially not fun. I actually felt sorry for Little Miss Sunshine. Lucky she had the newly nipple pierced Varun (who didnt seem to know what was supposed to get pierced according to Anmol) to console her in her time of need. Ashtosh really didnt have to hit her that hard. Or did he?
In conclusion, Sonel is really an air head with a permanent smile pasted on her face. So much for third position. Nihal, the loyal friend wins second place. And Ashutosh, the (tight) female slapper is the ultimate roadie. What on earth happened in 5.0??? I’m already looking forward to Roadies 6. Nikhil should be promoted this time around. I want to see more of him in the actual tasks rather than simply cooling his heels talking to the latest voted out.
I just love the Tickr scrolling ridiculously funny messages on MTV. Here’s my version of Tickr on Raghu & his crew. Feel free not to laugh.
- Raghu is so brilliant at setting Roadies tasks that he never screws up any.
- He just blames it on DOP Akshay citing light reasons all the time.
- Camera person Willy is not the oldest guy on the crew.
- He was forced to put white streaks on his hair by Raghu who wanted someone older to stand next to in the frame!
- Raghu is not naturally bald. Neither does he shave his head.
- All the hair mistook his face for the head & grows there.
- Now you know why he’s always unshaven & replete with overgrown beard during Behind The Scenes footage.
- Raghu was once voted the sexiest man on the MTV Hero Honda Roadies 5.0 crew.
- Unfortunately, the only other contestants in the running were Zulfia & Debbie. Rest of the crew had taken leave that day.
(I would do Rannvijay too but then all sentences would come out mushy and head over heels in love with him)
I’m your loyal viewer. In fact, I watch each Roadies episode every saturday and then also the re-runs the remaining days of the week. But I have to say – I’m now getting a tad impatient with Roadies 5.0. Let me tell you why:
- I dont understand half the things Ashutosh says. As to why he suddenly started crying in the middle of last week’s show – god only knows why.
- The game isnt going International only. Or was the original headline – Roadies 5.0: The game goes international only after seven people get voted out?
- Clever bit of manoeuvre keeping the Undesirables in the show to create more controversies, thereby generating more interest. But at what cost? So that people like Ankita get voted out? Hardly fair, even if Roadies 5.0 isnt all about fair play.
- Not another cat-fight. Arent you people sick of all the bickering or is it only me?
- Anmol complaining all the time. God, even I dont complain that much.
- Sonel. I wonder if Snehashish was right about her being an airhead.
These were the pros, if you can call them that:
- Shambhavi finally defending herself – thank god!! I mean, she stopped acting like an injured puppy and had the guts to bare it all. Good for her. Cant say the same for Nihal but who’s interested!
- Prabhjot’s revenge-seeking mission. A word of advice though – just please dont get voted out yourself in the process.
- Ayaz’s cute smile. He’s the only guy I find honest and someone I like very much on the show, besides Rannvijay of course.
Please take the game international already as well as add subtitles for Ashu, for which I will be very grateful.
Reference: Dear Raghu part 3 which asks a very important question that needs answers.